Which vitamins for erectile dysfunction
There are many men out there that experience Erectile Dysfunction because of the stressful lifestyle that they have. This is the reason why people are taking vitamins in order to compensate for the hardcore lifestyle that they are living in. To know the vitamins taken to cure Erectile Dysfunction, it is important to know about the Cenforce 100 Price at Arrowmeds
It can be defined as a condition where a man cannot sustain an erection, long enough to have proper intercourse with his partner. There are many reasons for this happening and the majority of them are because of a certain lifestyle of a person. These lifestyle changes include smoking and drinking. Commonly, a middle-aged person experiences Erectile Dysfunction.
Men can intake Vitamins to treat Erectile Dysfunction which can compensate for their lazy and lethargic lifestyle. This, in turn, can increase the demand for such vitamins which also forces many sellers in the market to generate a fake version of it. Those drugs also offer the same efficacy and claim to be equally effective. Given below is the list of vitamins which is known to have positive effects on the Erectile Dysfunction of a person.
- DHEA: This drug is known to be highly effective and is known to combat impotence. Males who go through this problem usually have a low level of blood in the hormone which with the help of this supplement is increased. There are although many debates on whether this supplement is safe to take or not.
- Arginine: It is an amino acid which enhances the production of Nitric Oxide in the body of a human. Nitric Oxide is essential to erode the problem of Erectile Dysfunction in the human body. It is used to widen the flow of blood that goes into the penis of a person which enables the formation of an erection.
- Combination of propionyl-L-carnitine and L-carnitine is a well-known combination used to treat the Erectile Dysfunction of a person. This usually helps people who have a low level of testosterone in the human body by increasing these levels.
- Pycnogenol: This vitamin is taken by people to cure Erectile Dysfunction which is used to cure the quality of sexual intercourse.
Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction can be done in a number of ways. There are certain vitamins and supplements which can be used to fix the problem gradually but effectively. When you think about treatment of ED at that time you have to get the details of Silagra Generic Viagra
1. Citrulline and L-arginine: There are many fruits such as lemons, watermelons and pomegranates that are known for their good content of L-citrulline which is used to make arginine. Arginine in turn helps in the production of Nitric Oxide acts as a relaxant of the muscle. This in tune enables blood flow in to the penis of a person which causes a full-fledged erection. There are many men who can find these supplements in their daily diets such as poultry, dairy and fish.
2. Vitamin D: The deficiency of Vitamin D is associated with things such as:
a) Cancer causing boadies
b) Weak bones in the human body
c) Vulnerable to heart attack
e) In some cases, Erectile Dysfunction
It has been found in the studies that around 33% of men who have a deficiency of Vitamin D are known to have Erectile Dysfunction. Taking a good dosage of Vitamin D is important especially for people who are over 65.
3. Vitamin B3 – Niacin: There are many statistics that show that the intake of Niacin can be used to treat the condition of Erectile Dysfunction by increasing the flow of blood throughout the body. Too much of Vitamin b3 can cause problems, such as:
b) Flushing of skin
c) Having mouth ulcers
d) Having an increased risk of heart attack
There are many foods such as chicken breast, Turkey, Beef, peas, Liver, Tuna, Mushrooms and Peanuts which contain Niacin. Intake of this vitamin should be avoided with the alcohol.
4. Folic Acid: Vitamin B12: This vitamin again helps with the production of Nitric Oxide. Men with low levels of Folic Acid are known to have Erectile Dysfunction and needs to be taken care of. Folic Acid can be increased in the body of a person by taking leafy vegetables, oranges, grains, pasta, beans, rice, cereals etc.
There are other natural supplements which can be used to boost the overall health of a person. The effect of such supplements on Erectile Dysfunction is not major and can only make a small difference. It is good to talk to your doctor before going for the medical supplements.