A safe and secure way to see your finances grow is by investing them in a fixed deposit. Fixed deposits guarantee you lucrative returns via fixed FD interest rates through the investment tenor. Even a small principal amount when re-invested and compounded over the years can grow to make generous contributions to your retirement fund.
Fixed deposits can be opened at banks and post offices as well as non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs). Today, getting started with an FD can become a bit tricky because of the sheer number of issuers to choose from. However, here’s some data that will help you zero in on the best-fixed deposit this 2019.
Interest rates of banks and NBFCs compared
Here are some of the Best Interest rates on FD offered by banks and NBFCs for FDs less than Rs.1 crore taken for a 3-year tenor.
Key highlights of the Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit
- One of the main features of the Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit is its high-interest rate. This FD offers new customers up to 8.75% FD interest rate on FDs started for 36 months with returns at maturity and senior citizens FD interest rates of up to 9.10% when on the same scheme.
- The FD is very stable as it carries ICRA’s highest MAAA rating and CRISIL’s highest FAAA rating.
- You can tailor your investment to your financial obligations by choosing flexible tenors between 12 to 60 months.
- You can get regular income by opting for frequent interest payouts. Alternatively, gain high returns by going in for a payout at maturity.
- The application can be filled out online and just Rs.25,000 required to get started.
- You can monitor your returns on the go by managing your FD online via a customer-friendly interface.
- When in a financial crunch, you have the option of using the FD as collateral to obtain a loan from Bajaj Finance at affordable terms.
- Forecast earnings with ease with the Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit Calculator, which inputs the right interest rate applicable to you based on your profile and other selected parameters.
Project earnings with the Bajaj Finance FD calculator
The Bajaj Finance FD calculator is a handy tool that helps you compute exactly how much you will earn when your FD matures. By feeding in a few details you get accurate results in moments.
For example, if you are a senior citizen investing a sum of Rs.5 lakh with payout at maturity for 48 months, you get an FD interest rate of 9.10% and earn an interest of over Rs.2 lakh at the end of the tenor. All this can be computed instantly via the calculator!
As you plan your finances this 2019, ensure that a fixed deposit is part of your investment strategy. With interest rates running to the tune of 9.10% and high stability ratings (ICRA’s MAAA and CRISIL’s FAAA), the Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit is a top investment avenue. Here, you can lock your finances for terms ranging from 12 to 60 months and can also choose your payout frequency. The Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit also comes with other salient benefits such as higher FD interest rates for senior citizens, existing customers and those opting for special tenor schemes. Predicting ROI need not be left to assumption and figures can be accurately obtained by using the Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit Calculator.
You can keep track of your returns from the convenience of your electronic device and can start investing from the comfort of your home. To do so, fill in basic details in this online application form.