We are living in an era of electronic means of correspondence. Most of the correspondence now takes place via emails. Work is carried out on online writing platforms or spreadsheets; even the office memo is now just an electronic text message. Agreeably, they have their fair share of advantages which cannot be denied. They are quick and only a few clicks or taps away. Even so, they lack the personal touch that comes with physical stationery. This is precisely why customized stationery is of utmost importance to any business organization and should not be neglected.
Benefits of Customized Stationery
With the huge influx of electronic correspondence in the communication, it has become monotonous and impersonal. Every email or text message looks more or less the same. Stationery, on the other hand, tells a story. It conveys the time and efforts taken by a person, or even an organization, to get it across to them. Customized Showcase Creative folders, business cards, presentation boxes, slipcases, and many other products help you to convey to your clients that you care about them and the relationship that you share with them. A few reasons to get customized stationery for your organization is:
- Personalized: Customized stationery would have your logo, name of the organization, graphics, and other such details that are unique to your organization. In addition to this, it can also be customized according to the purpose it would be used for. For example, you can have different types of leaflets for different target customers. These customizations would make the stationery completely personalized for your organization and help you stand out from the organization by breaking the monotony.
- Token of Appreciation: In electronic correspondence, you get a template for almost every purpose. Most of the times, you can simply copy-paste the content, while at other times, you require least to moderate efforts, and can be sent to recipients. These get repetitive and even the clients know that no special attention has been put into it. For a set of customized stationery, you have to go through several processes such as designing, finding the right material, finish, printers and much more, all of which require your undivided attention. Thus, the client is assured of your commitment to your business, and by extension, to them.
- Suitable for Various Purposes: As stated earlier, the stationery can be customized to suit various purposes. There is no need to follow only one design throughout the whole set. Since the stationery will not be used for only one purpose, why should it look the same throughout? With the help of customization, you can have multiple designs for your stationery set even though you will be following the theme, unique to your organization. This allows for easy categorizing and storage as well.
- Marketing Tool: Probably the most important feature of the customized stationery is that it is physical in nature. By touching along with seeing the stationery, the client forms a connection to it which is lacking in electronic correspondence. This is a simple psychological effect. But it means that by forming a connection with the stationery, the client also forms a connection with the organization and is, therefore, more likely to do business with you. In addition to this, the stationery such as presentation boxes and slipcases would remain with the client for a long time, thus ensuring that he may return for any and all future business.
- Promote Employee Loyalty: Lastly, it is the employees that would be using the stationery and be surrounded by it. Having customized stationery of a good quality promotes a sense of belonging in them and also makes them proud to be a part of an organization which takes care of its image and assures them that they would be taken care of too. It also instills and strengthens the work ethics in them and helps them be more efficient and productive.
The customized Showcase Creative folders, leaflets, calendars, business cards, tabbed dividers, and many more such products help your business do better. You have the opportunity to make a good ‘first impression’ on your potential clients and other businesses. Showcase Creative is a privately held company based in Camberley, the United Kingdom. They aim to provide high-quality, short-run, customized presentation products for businesses of all sizes.
With customized stationery like the Showcase Creative folders, ring binders, booklets, business cards, and much more, you can have a connection with your existing and potential clients on a much personal level than you would with only electronic correspondence. It also makes your organization much more legitimate and trustworthy to the clients. Clients often equate the effort you put into creating a good first impression with the effort that you put into your products. Customized stationery assures the clients of your efforts and presents a good image to them. Hence, they retain a positive image of your business and are more at ease to do business with you.