Imaengine is one of the apps that got a high score and rates due to its wonderful categorization features. The people love this app because it has a lot of editing tools that you can apply when creating images or pictures.
It has a tool that allows you to enhance or apply different effects such as two-tone stencils, polygonal shapes, pop art drawings and many more.
The Imaengine app is also compatible with a different image file extension like the JPG, PNG, PDF, etc. This expands your compatibility for creating different categorization images.
Although this application is great, there’s a limitation of the app itself. Since this was made for iOS devices only, you cannot download and install this application directly on your computer.
You can install this software by using an iOS emulator program. Ipadian emulator is one of the best emulators that you can find on the internet. It can run the Imaengine app for Windows easily that why we recommend that you use it instead of the other emulators.
Before you try to google and install the iPadian emulator, you must make sure that your computer is good enough for running an emulator program. To check the requirements for running it, you can refer to the information below.
Prepare Your Computer To Install iPadian Emulator
It is always a good idea to ensure you can run it before trying to download and install the iPadian emulator. The minimum requirements for this emulator are the following:
- Your computer or laptop must have a 512 MB RAM before you install this emulator program.
- The Adobe Air is an important requirement of this emulator so make sure to install it on your computer.
- You must have a 1 GB and above free Hard Disk drive space before downloading the iPadian emulator.
- It requires that you have Windows 10/8/7. If you are still using Windows XP, you cannot use the iPadian emulator.
- The minimum speed requirements of an emulator program are 1 GHz. Any processor speed below than 1 GHz won’t be able to run it smoothly.
- There’s an option called Virtualization Technology in the BIOS settings. This must be enabled in order to use the iPadian properly.
- Install the Visual C++ Redistribute before you download and install the iPadian.
- You must update the GPU drivers in order to avoid some glitches that may happen.
Your computer is now prepared once you have finished the following steps above. Now, proceed to the installation guide of the iPadian.
How To Install iPadian And Run Imaengine App
After doing everything above, you can now install an iPadian emulator. Keep in mind that this emulator is not free which is expected since almost all iOS emulators aren’t free. To continue start by going to the official website of iPadian.
Save the installer and open the setup file to start it. Follow the procedures by accepting the agreement and then click the continue. Now, find the button indicating to install and wait until you finished the installation.
Run the iPadian emulator after that and then type the account details of your iCloud. In case you don’t have one, just create and use it there.
Locate the AppStore icon and search for the Imaengine app by typing it in the search bar. Look for the apps carefully and then select the Imaengine.
Click the download button to start installing it. Once the circle progress bar has finished, you can click the icon to start launching the Imaengine app.
Congratulations, you have finished installing it into your computer. Now you can enjoy using this app even without an iPhone or iPad.
This method has also an advantage since you will be able to edit or create vectorization from your big-screen computer monitor. If you want more tips, tricks or tutorials, you can try visiting this website to know the latest method and trends of different apps.
iPadian Emulator Alternative
Just in case you wanted to try something else other than iPadian to run the Imaengine app, you see the emulator called Appetize.
The Appetize emulator is also great and will run Imaengine and other iOS apps however, it is also not free. It is also a lightweight emulator and allows you to run iOS apps by using your web browsers such as Google Chrome or Safari.
The developers will also love this emulator program because they can test and embed their apps easily with this emulator. Another great emulator that you use for emulating the Imaengine app is the Ripple.
This emulator also works by using your installed web browser. You can download and install this emulator by simply going to the Google Chrome extension. Just search and install it if you want to try it.
The Ripple emulator is also preferred by some people because they can test and run iOS mobile or HTML5 based applications with it. This emulator is also user-friendly and does not require you to be knowledgeable to run an app within it.
List Of Imaengine App Best Functions
- The developers have extensively created this app to make it user-friendly for everyone whether you are techy or not.
- The Imaengine app supports layering just like the feature of Adobe Photoshop. This is important for image editing app so that you can apply wonderful effects into the images.
- It has a lot of readymade filters that you can apply effects immediately to the picture in order to make vectorization more easier.
- Allows you to select and export the image, background, edges, selected layer, and colors when you try to export it.
- Imaengine app also allows you to record videos from your camera and apply a great effect called rotoscoping.
- This app can support 8000 x 8000 pixels which are really high compared to other products.
- Sharing is flexible with the different platforms because it is compatible with Adobe Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Adobe Illustrator and many more.
The Imaengine app is a really great app that you can use for creating different effects and vectors on images. With the help of an emulator like iPadian, you don’t have to worry about its compatibility anymore.