AUEET 2019 or Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test is a University level entrance examination. This examination is conducted by the Alliance College of Engineering and Design. Qualifying this examination gives you the opportunity to B.Tech program under this University. You can fill out the Application Form for the exam online as well through the offline mode. The last date to register is the 3rd week of May 2019. It is an online examination with objective type questions. The paper is of 135 marks in total. The Result would be issued online on the official website. The exam conducting body will prepare a Merit List after the declaration of the Result. Candidates will get the Admission on the basis of this Merit List. The candidates selected for the Admission will be called to complete the Counselling Process before the Admission. Read the complete article to know more about this examination. All the important dates and events related to examination is given below.
The tentative dates are given below. The exact dates will be uploaded once they are announced by the exam conducting Institution. All the events related to this exam are elaborately given in this article.
S.No. Main Event Dates
- The Issue of Application Form 2nd week of November 2018
- Last Date to Submit the Form 3rd week of May 2019
- The Issue of Admit Card 10 days before the Exam
- Date of the Examination In the Month of May 2019
- Declaration of the Result Last week of May 2019
- The Application Form will release on the 2nd week of November 2018. You can apply for this examination only if you are eligible. The Eligibility Criteria laid down by the exam conducting Institution is given below:
- Candidates should have a 10+2 certificate from a recognized board.
- Candidates with minimum 45% in the 10+2 board exam are eligible for this examination. The candidates belonging from the reserved category should have minimum 40% marks in 10+2 board exam.
- The Application Form can be submitted both in online and offline mode. The candidates who are willing to send the form offline can download the form from the official website and submit it to the University.
- The documents that you are supposed to submit along with the Application Form are:
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th certificate
- You can pay the Application Fee in cash or through a Demand Draft in favour of Alliance University College of Engineering, payable at Bengaluru.
- The last date to submit the Application Form is the 3rd week of May 2019. You can’t register for the examination after that.
AUEET Admit Card 2019
- The Admit Card will release 10 days before the exam.
- You will get the Admit Card online on the official website. You have to enter the login credentials to make the Admit Card appear on your screen.
- Download the Admit Card and bring it on the day of the examination. Candidates are supposed to carry one extra Identity Proof along with the Admit Card on the day of the examination.
- Secure the Admit Card after the examination for reference in future.
- The exam will be conducted in the Month of May 2019.
- The mode of the examination is online and the questions will be asked in MCQ format. There are going to be 130 questions in total.
- The subjects that will come for the exam are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The total marks are 135.
- The complete duration of this exam is 120 minutes.
Result for the Exam
- Candidates will get the Result by the Last week of May 2019. You will receive the Result online on the official website. You have to enter the login credentials to get the Result.
- Once the Result of all the candidates is announced, the Institution will prepare a Merit List. The further Admission Process is going to be conducted on the basis of this Merit List.
- The candidates shortlisted for the Admission will participate in the Counselling Process.
- Candidates have to attend the Counselling Process along with their documents.
If you want to know anything regarding this exam then write to us in the comment box. We’ll give the answer your to your questions.